I am one of those people that falls asleep in every movie I watch. I'll skip to the end of books so I don't have to read the whole thing. I scroll through my news feed until I see a picture of a baby because that's all I care about.
You get the idea. I just don't like a lot of media in my life.
So I've been thinking...what kind media am I exposed to that i'm not even aware of?
PANDORA: I need just enough background noise while i'm doing homework that I can keep my spirits up without being distracted. The Indie Folk Revival station to be specific.
PINTEREST: Ever since I found out about Pinterest I have been in love with it. My biggest boards are the ones with healthy food, clothes, and all-natural hippy stuff.
PALEO: I love food. But I love a special kind of food. I don't eat gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, and very little sugar. Paleo is a way of eating that takes you back to primitive life before food was processed. I read a lot about the benefits of eating this way and i'm always on the lookout for a new recipe to try.
These are a few of my favorite ways to enjoy modern media. So far, they have proven to be really good and enjoyable outlets for me to discover new things and find happiness in what interests me.

Pinterest. I'm probably addicted, but I always like to see it as a more creative and beneficial side of media. That makes it better... Right?
ReplyDelete