The Best Wedding Gift

I just got married over the Christmas break and one of our most beloved wedding gifts was 

an apple TV

I find it so much more useful than regular television because I don't have any particular shows that I watch. With this little device I can more easily choose what I want to watch and not just what is offered. I feel like I can use the media for good in my home. Here are a few ways that I love using it:

Playing Mormon Messages while we get ready for church

Exercising & yoga videos

Showing pictures & videos to each other

Playing music

And of course, Netflix








3 comments:

  1. Love it! Wish we would've thought to ask for something like that when we got married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! My husband would've loved if we could've gotten those when we got married :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete