The Madness of March
I love March Madness. I love that at during the last few weekends I can find a good basketball game on at any given time. I know we just talked about multitasking in class, but watching basketball and doing homework is one of the rare exceptions I think. ;) This tournament has been crazy! My family set up a group to compete each others brackets. My bracket was busted very early on, but I love that it has got us communicating and having fun even though we aren't watching the games together. When the question was asked if technology has brought my family closer of made us more distant, I would say it has definitely brought us closer. I get facetime calls from my little brother a few times a week, I catch up with my mom at least every Sunday, we have group chats that keep us updated on everyone. There are definitely ways that modern media has distanced us, but overall I think it has been a huge blessing for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha I'm not the biggest march madness fan myself but my husband has completely lost himself in it it's hilarious. he's always got it playing on the Tv or on his phone for fear he may miss the most amazing game every. I shared with him what we learned about multitasking and he considers himself the exception and is holding to that.
ReplyDeleteHa I'm not the biggest march madness fan myself but my husband has completely lost himself in it it's hilarious. he's always got it playing on the Tv or on his phone for fear he may miss the most amazing game every. I shared with him what we learned about multitasking and he considers himself the exception and is holding to that.
ReplyDeleteMy bracket is awful, every year I make a bracket and every year I lose. I don't know why i keep doing one haha. Oh yeah, its because my family has a group as well and its a great way to bond. Got to love march madness!!
ReplyDelete